Garry Platt is an experienced training consultant with more than 30 years experience in the business. He has worked with a number of international organisations helping them to enhance their approach to training and development. Within the last 12 months he has worked with Deutsche Post DHL, Formica, Siemens, Mercedes AMG F1 Team and was the keynote speaker at the SHE Conference in Blackpool.
Academically qualified to Masters Degree level in Education, Training and Development his work combines current research and study in Human Resource Development with a pragmatic and workable approach.
During the last 10 years an area of specialisation has become the evaluation and return on investment analysis of training delivered in organisations. Drawing from the experience of hundreds of companies and organisations he has drawn together a large range of methods and approaches which many organisations have selected from and introduced into their own.
Podcasts with Garry Platt
Garry appears on the following podcasts:
- The Performance Gap
- Transactional Analysis for trainers (part one): understanding ego states
- An alternative to SMART objectives for behavioural stuff that’s hard to measure
- Transactional Analysis for trainers (part two): understanding transactions
- Who’s afraid of SMART objectives? You don’t need to be!
- Mythbusting: it’s time to forget about learning styles
- Competences are not rubbish! They can be the key to turn learning into superior performance
- Transactional Analysis for trainers (part three): understanding drivers (or working styles) – TO BE RELEASED ON 30 NOVEMBER 2018