It has been said that Krystyna is a leading authority on accelerated learning and its application in the UK. As an engineer in a former life, it has shaped her thinking towards creating learning that creates measurable performance impact. She has been training trainers since 2008, through CIPD professional programmes and her own workshops. She has published a book “50 ways to Accelerate Learning”, which expands on her “5 Secrets of Accelerated Learning” that she shared in the Training Journal article “Quick off the Mark”. Both these publications help to dispel some of the myths surrounding accelerated learning. There are 5 broad areas or “secrets” to accelerated learning, that Krys shared in a recent article called “Get up to speed” that appeared in the Training Journal in 2016.
Krys finds working with trainers an absolute joy and she constantly seeks out ways to enable trainers to cut down on preparation time, improve retention of information and accelerate the learning though their organisations.
Helping to inspire other trainers to become inspirational is what gets me out of bed in the mornings. Helping them to make an impact in their organisations by understanding the business process of L&D warms my heart and fits in with my purpose.
Podcasts with Krystyna Gadd
Krystyna appears on the following podcasts:
- The five secrets of accelerated learning (parts one and two)
- The secrets of accelerated learning: what’s your objective?
- The secrets of accelerated learning: be a facilitator and not a trainer
- The secrets of accelerated learning: design with variety in mind
- The secrets of accelerated learning: create the right environment
- The secrets of accelerated learning: understand how the brain learns
- Identity Crisis! Is Learning and Development fulfilling its purpose?
- What does the business want from Learning and Development